Just because you got that “I don’t want a second date” text, it’s not the end of the world. Sure, it’s a huge blow to the face initially, but it can actually do a lot for you down the road.Here’s what you need to remember:
- This Is Not A Reflection Of Your Worth. –You’re an amazing person, even if they can’t see that.
- You Can't Be Everyone's Type Every Time. –Everyone isn’t going to like you, and that’s okay.
- The Other Person Has An Iceberg Of Other Stuff Going On. –You never know what someone else is going through.
- This Means That You're Putting Yourself Out There and That's Awesome.–“New York Times” Best-Selling Author Brené Brown says, "staying vulnerable is a risk we have to take if we want to experience connection."
- This Will Be Great For You In The Long Run.–Be thankful that they kept it 100 with you and didn’t string you along. You can spend time on someone who deserves it.
Sure, you’re having a sting now, but know your worth – that sucker was only a blip on your radar.